Pages

Mar 4, 2015

A Handspun Showcase


This is a mix of the three colours of fleece that Tim
gave me for Christmas.  Some of this is available.


The Tim handspun.


Mix of orange that I have woven into a fun scarf.


My Friedrich Traub Spinning Wheel at the Lonsdale Quay with
some mixed unknown wool and merino from Alberta.


A woman came into the Hive when I was working last Fall 
and handed me this bag of unknown fleece that she had naturally
dyed years before and it had sat in a plastic bag since it dried and 
matted beyond use, she thought.


The mixed wool and Merino that I spun at Favorite.


A mix batt that I bought at Birkeland Brothers last
spring that was a surprise batt in many layers of colours.


Mixed wool and silk.


Mixed wool and Alpaca(?)


Mixed wool and alpaca(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment