Pages

Jul 28, 2012

Cycle #3 in Instagram Journal


We have a jam session in my studio every once and a while and 
Cecilia and Madeline joined Tim and I this week.


Never can keep up with the sales of turquoise everyday scarves.


Quinn got a float tube for fly fishing and he was modeling his 
waders and flippers for us.


A little touch of my favorite colour combination, orange and 
turquoise.


This is the knotting to the rear roller stage.


The non-wool boat shuttle.


Techno, a Small Wrap hanging with my violin in the studio.


Jamming on the violin really makes one hungry for a peanut
butter and honey sandwich.


Now onto the greys of Everyday Scarves.  This palate was 
inspired by Tim's worn out blue jeans.


I have this beautiful plant that I do not know the name of but it
is growing three new shoots.


Me all packed up and ready to go to Haiku Pop-Up shop for
my final shift.


A great selection of Eleganza Scarves.


Pinky Medium Eleganza Tunic.


And on my way to go and hang out with Tim Tim in Gibsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment