Pages

Jan 12, 2013

My Weekly Instagram Journal is a little late




This journal starts all the way at the beginning of 
November before the Circle Craft Christmas Market.





Here is my Joe Camel pumpkin!!




















All set up at my booth this year.





















Back at the studio and I have to put the loom together.





Looked so empty in there without it.





At Favorite Gifts for my shift.











Sepia


Tag


Santorini








Henson


Quinn



































Sea to Sky Highway.




















A sweet window at Favorite Gifts.


























We have a friend who's 3 year old did this picture for me.


Love this restaraunt!!





























I am allergic to cocoa so I eat white chocolate.














A goat's milk bath.

















Squamish Farmer's Market.

















I know I did not write many captions but 
I am lazy and that was a lot of catching up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment