Pages

Apr 21, 2013

New Zealand Handspun and Overdyed


New Zealand Handspun superthick overdyed by me
New Zealand Handspun superthick overdyed by meNew Zealand Handspun superthick overdyed by meNew Zealand Handspun superthick overdyed by meNew Zealand Handspun superthick overdyed by meNew Zealand Handspun superthick overdyed by me
I am purging some of the overdyed turquoise New Zealand handspun that I have too much to use. If you are a knitter this stuff is especially useful and each ball that is overdyed is a slightly different pattern.

I have four colours of this handspun yarn that has been overdyed by me. It is 100% New Zealand sheepswool and is great for knitting with.

I am a weaver and I cannot use it in my warps but I do use tiny bits here and there in the weft and I will never be able to use all of so I want to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment